WindWalkers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WindWalkers offers all you want to get that true pre-tbc feeling!

2 posters

Mage Application.

mentalism
    mentalism

Mage Application. Empty Mage Application.

Post  mentalism Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:47 pm

About Your Character
    · Name:Mentalism
    · Class: Mage
    · Race: Undead / female
    · Level: 60 Wink
    · Spec you are applying for? : Fire

Your Professions
    · Primary Professions: Alchemy
    · Secondary Professions: Herbalism

About Yourself
    · Name: Ville
    · Location / Nationality: Finland
    · Job/Hobbies/Interests: Coding, playing. sports : bujinkan budo taijutsu and parkour.

Raid Experience
    · Pre-TBC: BWL (pretty good experience, full runs several times ) , AQ40 (avarage experience, skeram, sartura, unvielding and huhuran), Naxx (Havent been in naxx though i know the tactics)
    · TBC: none

Guild History
    · List any previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them:
    My other guilds have been pretty much PvP guilds in here and it was about time to join an PvE guild, Previous guild members understand and accepts my decision.
    Availability
    · How many days a week are you able to raid?: Everyday
    · How many hours/day are you usually online (approximately)?: Well sometimes i might play the whole day but when i have to do something else i might play about 5-8 hours a day.

About Yourself
    · Are you able to come to raids fully prepared (Flasks/Pots/Foods) for a night of potential wiping?: Yes
    · Why do you want to join WindWalkers: Fast growing player base, heading for bwl, aq, naxx, and i want to contribute my knowledge /skill to WW.
    · Do you know anyone in WindWalkers: Not really, but its fun to meet new people
    · Is there anything else about yourself you feel you wish to tell us about?: You are going to enjoy my stupid jokes on vent or TS, xfire.
    Nyem
    Nyem
    Admin

Mage Application. Empty Re: Mage Application.

Post  Nyem Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:51 pm

Awesome application, one of the best by far.

-Accepted!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm