WindWalkers offers all you want to get that true pre-tbc feeling!

Destro Warlock Experienced EU player

Sebastia

Destro Warlock Experienced EU player Empty Destro Warlock Experienced EU player

Post  Sebastia on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:03 pm

About Your Character
    · Name:Sebastian
    · Class:Warlock
    · Race:Undead
    · Level:60
    · Spec you are applying for?

Your Professions
    · Primary Professions: HerB/Alchemy 150/150 ATM
    · Secondary Professions:Fishing/cooking Havent started them yet

About Yourself
    · Name:Sebastian
    · Location / Nationality: Sofia/Bulgarian
    · Job/Hobbies/Interests:I work at an internet Company named FiberlaN/Lacrosse/Going out with friends to clubs and drinking bear getting some Girls.

Raid Experience
    · Pre-TBC:MC/BWL/MC/AQ20/AQ40 Not fully cleared/naxx Full
    · TBC:SWP/BT/TK/MGT/Hellfire/

Guild History
    · List any previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them: In Retail Nihilum Guild
    I played there untill they changed to 3.1.3 and i left the Retail cause WOTLk is getting really bored now.

Availability
    · How many days a week are you able to raid?:5
    · How many hours/day are you usually online (approximately)?:from 9am-1pm(OUT)7pm-1am

About Yourself
    · Are you able to come to raids fully prepared (Flasks/Pots/Foods) for a night of potential wiping?: (Yes/No) Well i an come depends on the Proff Skill i have when i get to 300 i will always be prepared
    · Why do you want to join WindWalkers:I Think maybe this is my chance to get to meet with new people who can make something out of the guild and. Mainly to Meet new people as i said Smile
    · Do you know anyone in WindWalkers:Ahm Nope i dont i only look up to my Guildies dont help other people because its better to help a guildie cause than ur "family" will get stronger and better Smile
    · Is there anything else about yourself you feel you wish to tell us about?:
    Yes I just want to ask if i can get promoted to rank that i can post my own Note's If dont mind Thanks. cheers
    Sebastia

Post  Sebastia on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:04 pm

Oh any about my spec there i didnt understand at Beginning its Destruction
    Luddman
    Luddman
    Admin

Destro Warlock Experienced EU player Empty Re: Destro Warlock Experienced EU player

Post  Luddman on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:14 pm

Great application! You are accepted to the guild, enjoy your stay.
    Sebastia

Post  Sebastia on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Thank u Very mutch

Sponsored content

Destro Warlock Experienced EU player Empty Re: Destro Warlock Experienced EU player

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:48 am