WindWalkers offers all you want to get that true pre-tbc feeling!

Incarnos, Hunter MM

Incarnos

Incarnos, Hunter MM Empty Incarnos, Hunter MM

Post  Incarnos on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:57 pm

About Your Character
    · Name: Incarnos
    · Class: Hunter
    · Race: Orc
    · Level: 60
    · Spec you are applying for? MM (Markmendship)
    What gear do you got atm?: 1/8 T2, 5/8 T1, 2/8 D1. and [Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers] Bow.
    909AP, 18,52% crit chanse. (this is with no buffs at all)

Your Professions
    · Primary Professions: Blacksmithing 300/300 (can make fire rez gear) Mining 300/300
    · Secondary Professions: none so far.

About Yourself
    · Name: Marcus
    · Location / Nationality: Im from Sweden
    · Job/Hobbies/Interests: im a Student.

Raid Experience
    · Pre-TBC:None
    · TBC:Kara.
    . Wotlk: Naxx 25, Eoe 25, OS25, Ulduar 10. (i can add: ive done all HC and smaller raids like VoA)

Guild History
    · List any previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them: none, just started playing on q-gaming again after a month break

Availability
    · How many days a week are you able to raid?(We raid 19:00-24:00 GMT+2(Raid times vary)): Yes iam.
    · How many hours/day are you usually online (approximately)?: Flexible, ill make that up after the days we raid.

About Yourself
    · Are you able to come to raids fully prepared (Flasks/Pots/Foods) for a night of potential wiping?: Yes ofc, otherwise i wouldent raid if i wasent planing on playing to the fullest
    · Why do you want to join WindWalkers: Cuz i think u seams to be a nice bunch of guys that enjoy to raid and such. Smile
    · Do you know anyone in WindWalkers: No i dont.
    · Is there anything else about yourself you feel you wish to tell us about?: I can add that i got vent, and im working on getting the mic to work on my comp.

Current date/time is Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:26 am