WindWalkers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WindWalkers offers all you want to get that true pre-tbc feeling!

Holy Priest Application

Jonx

Holy Priest Application Empty Holy Priest Application

Post  Jonx Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:05 pm

About Your Character
    · Name:Jonx
    · Class:Priest
    · Race:Human
    · Level:60
    · Spec you are applying for? Healer
    What gear do you got atm? (ex, + Healin, + Damage, atk power, crit rating, block rating etc etc) 573 Bonus Healing

Your Professions
    · Primary Professions:I dont have any professions on this char but Alchemy
    · Secondary Professions:Blacksmithing

About Yourself
    · Name:Jonathan Emile
    · Location / Nationality:United States
    · Job/Hobbies/Interests:Football, Wrestling, Lifting Weights, WoW

Raid Experience
    · Pre-TBC:ZG/AQ20/MC/BWL/ONY
    · TBC:Black Temple/Mount Hyjal/Couple 5mans/SWP all except kj

Guild History
    · List any previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them:
    [list][*] Qgaming for life- was gleader but attendence was horrible so we disbanded
    Warp-Failed on vael to many times so gleader disbanded
    State of The Art- Leader raged cause of immature people spamming our open vent disbanded after second bwl clear
    Madhouse- Leader of State of the Art remade guild but kicked me cause i missed a raid sunday but didnt tell him ahead of time why i would not be able to attend

Availability
    · How many days a week are you able to raid?(We raid 19:00-24:00 GMT+2(Raid times vary)): This week everyday but school is starting soon so according to the graid time I can only attend on saturdays and sunday
    · How many hours/day are you usually online (approximately)?:14 hours

About Yourself
    · Are you able to come to raids fully prepared (Flasks/Pots/Foods) for a night of potential wiping?: (Yes/No) Yes
    · Why do you want to join WindWalkers:I can join any random guild but I feel this guild is more serious and has a better potential than most.
    · Do you know anyone in WindWalkers:No I do not I have raided with some of them before but I do not know anyone.
    · Is there anything else about yourself you feel you wish to tell us about?:

I would like to say that I will work diligantly and work to the best of my ability to help the guild. I have made some mistakes in the past but I use that experience so I do not do the same thing again.
    Nyem
    Nyem
    Admin

Holy Priest Application Empty Re: Holy Priest Application

Post  Nyem Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:27 pm

Great application!

- Accepted!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 pm