WindWalkers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WindWalkers offers all you want to get that true pre-tbc feeling!

2 posters

Application for Hps

Dathremar

Application for Hps Empty Application for Hps

Post  Dathremar Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:10 pm

About Your Character
    · Name: Hps
    · Class: Priest
    · Race: Troll
    · Level: 60
    · Spec you are applying for?Holy (few in disc)

What gear do you got atm? (ex, + Healin, + Damage, atk power, crit rating, block rating etc etc)

3/8 T1,3/8 T2, head from Azuregos, chest - epic tailoring, Anathema, and such a things,there are 3 rare items in my EQ.
    Bonus Healing 659
    (Unbuffed) MP5 = 327
    Holy spells crit chance 14%.

Your Professions
    · Primary Professions: Alchemy (herb is on alt)
    · Secondary Professions: Tailor

About Yourself
    · Name: John
    · Location / Nationality: Czech Republic
    · Job/Hobbies/Interests: Playing electric guitar, Airsoft, Table tennis, of course PC and many things, i am action man Very Happy.

Raid Experience
    · Pre-TBC: Mc Zg Bwl Aq20.
    · TBC: Kara,Gruul,SSC,TK-The eye, BT-first boss.

Guild History
    · Dark Brigade, my reason for leaving is because we are merging with guild where are some people i dont like.

Availability
    · How many days a week are you able to raid?(We raid 19:00-24:00 GMT+2(Raid times vary)):I'm avaible to raid everyday, but i have to end excitely in 24:00, you know, school and such a things.
    · How many hours/day are you usually online (approximately)?:Depending on a situation, 0-8

About Yourself
    · Are you able to come to raids fully prepared (Flasks/Pots/Foods) for a night of potential wiping?: (Yes/No) Yes
    · Why do you want to join WindWalkers: Well, my guild is down so i need new one, and i dont want to join one of those "extra mega uber leet" guilds.
    · Do you know anyone in WindWalkers: Well, i was talking a while with Fandrel.
    · Is there anything else about yourself you feel you wish to tell us about?:Well, i hope i can speak english enough, to conversate with you so Teamspeak or Vnt is not a problem, I am student of Gymnasium so i may need to learn beside wow, but i hope it will not be in raiding time.I like fun and chatting with people, and one more information ....Coca Cola is best !

Hope this is enough. Hps
    Wuusai
    Admin

Application for Hps Empty Re: Application for Hps

Post  Wuusai Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:52 pm

Looks alright, need to check in with Luddman though.

You're gonna have to wait for a day or two.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:16 pm