WindWalkers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WindWalkers offers all you want to get that true pre-tbc feeling!

Application To WindWalkers

Xoblivio

Application To WindWalkers Empty Application To WindWalkers

Post  Xoblivio Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:54 am

About Your Character
    · Name: Xoblivion
    · Class: Warrior
    · Race: Tauren
    · Level: 60
    · Spec you are applying for? Protection
    What gear do you got atm? (ex, + Healin, + Damage, atk power, crit rating, block rating etc etc)

Gear = 6/8 T1, T2 Helm (enchanted), Bloodsoaked Legplates, and a quel'serrar with Aegis of the blood god.
    9186 armor
    404 defence
    11.01% dodge
    12.49% parry
    22.16% block

Your Professions
    · Primary Professions: Enchanting + Blacksmith(mining on a different toon)
    · Secondary Professions: First Aid

About Yourself
    · Name: Luke
    · Location / Nationality: USA, nationality = Poland
    · Job/Hobbies/Interests: Football, Fishing, Computers, Video Games

Raid Experience
    · Pre-TBC: I was the main tank of my guild Pre-BC and we had ZG AQ20 MC ONY BWL AQ40, world bosses, cleared and on farm status. We never really got going on Naxx, everyone started focusing on BC as soon as it came out. Only got to clear the spiderwing on retail, the rest we decided to leave alone and proceed into the BC raids.
    · TBC: Kara, Gruul, TK, SSC = cleared and on farm status. BT and Hyjal we started but i wasnt there to finish it with them, got pulled away by school and other things.

Guild History
    · List any previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them: The Pew Pew Crew, i just joined it because i was guildless, reason for leaving = no raids... if anything just pugs, and the members r annoying due to the constant CAPS and other things.

Availability
    · How many days a week are you able to raid?(We raid 19:00-24:00 GMT+2(Raid times vary)):Sundays, and all other days except when i start school next week Sad so then it will be only sundays
    · How many hours/day are you usually online (approximately)?:
    when im online i usually stay online for atleast 6 or more hours, unless i get pulled away by something in RL

About Yourself
    · Are you able to come to raids fully prepared (Flasks/Pots/Foods) for a night of potential wiping?: (Yes/No)yessir Smile im used to that from retail
    · Why do you want to join WindWalkers: To do raids that i miss from the good ol' days of retail pre-bc
    · Do you know anyone in WindWalkers: Jonx, Jonxo, met him over the last few days in my raids.
    · Is there anything else about yourself you feel you wish to tell us about?: Im a guy that just wants to enjoy gaming on a pro level. I got vent and a mic for communication, and i got lots of Pre-BC raiding knowledge. The only thing thats sortof making me think twice is cuz of the raid times, i wouldnt really be able to make those once school starts except on sundays.
    Xoblivio

Application To WindWalkers Empty edit:

Post  Xoblivio Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:42 am

i wanted to edit the part about the raiding availabilty, for this week i can make everything, but once school starts i can only make sunday and saturday, + on weekends im on almost all day so raid times on weekened = anytime. Only weekdays will be a problem.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:12 am