WindWalkers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WindWalkers offers all you want to get that true pre-tbc feeling!

3 posters

Gnurran <Warrior> Prot 60 transfer from Retail

Gnurran

Gnurran <Warrior> Prot 60 transfer from Retail Empty Gnurran <Warrior> Prot 60 transfer from Retail

Post  Gnurran Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:36 am

About Your Character
    · Name: Gnurran
    · Class: Warrior
    · Race: Tauren
    · Level: 60
    · Spec you are applying for? Tanking 8/0/43

Your Professions
    · Primary Professions: BS/mining
    · Secondary Professions: Fishing/cooking/First Aid Very Happy

About Yourself
    · Name: Tobias
    · Location / Nationality: Sweden / lulea
    · Job/Hobbies/Interests: Wow/music/movies and womens

Raid Experience
    · Pre-TBC: ZG/mc/AQ20/BWL 3-5 bosses in aq40 and 5 bosses in naxx, but i playd on my holy priest from beginning of TBC to WOTLK from Karazhan to last Boss in Ulduar Very Happy
    · TBC: Gruul/maggy/kara/SSC/Hyjal/BT/SWP kazzak etc

Guild History
    · List any previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them: i was on Jaedenar in Big Bad mojos <BBM> im still there as legend rank, ididnt leave, i stop playing becous i didnt like wotlk. then i started on this private server becous ilike Old school Very Happy. raid leaders name is yashomati, and many on neptulon/jaedenar knows me Very Happy

Availability
    · How many days a week are you able to raid?: ican play Almost 24/7 if needed
    · How many hours/day are you usually online (approximately)?: evry day Very Happy

About Yourself
    · Are you able to come to raids fully prepared (Flasks/Pots/Foods) for a night of potential wiping?: Ofcourse ill have Flasks/pots/food, ihave it always, and ireally hate the pplz who dont have it.

· Why do you want to join WindWalkers: iwant to join a raiding pre tbc guild. to feel the real action in wow, bcos Tbc/Wotlk wasent the thing ilike, just played with friends etc, And iwant to start getting some pplz/friends to talk with som bullshit with Very Happy hehe
    · Do you know anyone in WindWalkers: Ozanil IRL Very Happy
    · Is there anything else about yourself you feel you wish to tell us about?: hmm, i don't really know, but if u have a question form me, ill be happy to answer Very Happy thats all form me, really hope ican Join this guild
    Nyem
    Nyem
    Admin

Gnurran <Warrior> Prot 60 transfer from Retail Empty Re: Gnurran <Warrior> Prot 60 transfer from Retail

Post  Nyem Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Overall, good application, need to speak with Luddman first though about this

+1
    Luddman
    Luddman
    Admin

Gnurran <Warrior> Prot 60 transfer from Retail Empty Re: Gnurran <Warrior> Prot 60 transfer from Retail

Post  Luddman Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:11 pm

You are accepted to WindWalkers, enjoy your stay.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 pm